Re-Member is now accepting applications for short-term staff for our 2017 season. Our Program Supervisors (formerly Program Managers) are critical to the operation of Re-Member.
This position affords individuals the opportunity to experience Pine Ridge and Re-Member for an extended period of time while assisting Re-Member in fulfilling its goals.
We welcome your application, but request that you meet the following criteria:
- You have previously volunteered with Re-Member.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be at least one year out of high school.
- You must possess a valid driver's license with a safe driving history.
- You must be available to live on-site at Re-Member for at least four weeks during the program year, between February and October.
As you know, being a Program Supervisor is an intense experience that will require your full attention and commitment, but it is an opportunity unlike any other.
First-time applicants should download the instructions document and application below, while returning staff should download the returning staff evaluation.
- Priority consideration will be offered to those applications received by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants for spring (February-May) employment will be notified on a rolling basis as applications are received.
- Applicants for summer (June-August) employment will be notified by March 15, 2017 if all application materials were received by February 15.
Questions, and finalized applications can be directed to Cory True.